Last updated: January 1, 2021
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Whatsoeverispure.com owns and controls information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you give us voluntarily via direct contact from you (i.e., when you fill out and submit a contact form on our website). We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those in our employ who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
How to contact us